All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA must-read for anyone interested in Eastern Europe, Russia, and the politics of natural resources, this book reveals the insights gained by looking at post-Soviet development and international relations issues not only from a Moscow-centered perspective, but from that of individual actors in other states.
- Author BiographyMargarita M. Balmaceda is professor of Diplomacy and International Relations at Seton Hall University, and a research associate at the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies and the Ukrainian Research Institute at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Margarita M. Balmaceda
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Comparative Political Economy and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Out-of-print date07/08/2015
- Content Note3 figures, 2 maps
- Weight820 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.40Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £120.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.97
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.