Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £5.16
- £15.20Trending at £16.94
- £10.09Trending at £11.02
- £6.86Trending at £9.02
- £4.53Trending at £5.00
- £13.98Trending at £19.98
- £8.08Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, through an analysis of 49,355 high value public procurement contracts awarded between 2004 and 2011, provides systematic evidence on favoritism in public procurement in Turkey.
- Author BiographyEsra Ceviker Gurakar is Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Okan University, Istanbul, Turkey. Her research focuses on political economy, institutional economics, and law and economics. Her recent papers on public procurement in Turkey include Business Networks and Public Procurement in Turkey , Political Connections and Public Procurement in Turkey: Evidence from the Construction Work Contracts and Does Public E-Procurement Deliver What It Promises? Empirical Evidence from Turkey. She can be contacted at email@example.com
- Author(s)Esra Ceviker Gurakar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/07/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleReform and Transition in the Mediterranean
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; 19 Illustrations, color; XV, 127 p. 19 illus. in color.
- Weight388 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.