Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Eva Garau
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleExtremism and Democracy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 24 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Italian intellectuals and the 'death of the homeland'. Antagonistic identities in Italy since 1945 3. 'Nobody is a foreigner within the Church'. Selective solidarity as a criterion to grant citizenship 4. 'Masters in our own land': the Northern League's rhetoric on identity and otherness 5. Citizens of the world: a seemingly proletarian approach to immigration 6. Lampedusa: the promised land or a gateway to Europe?
- Author BiographyEva Garau is a Research Fellow in Contemporary History at the University of Cagliari, Italy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.