All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an analysis of Islamist cultural politics through the ethnography of a thriving, grassroots women's piety movement in the mosques of Cairo, Egypt.
- Author BiographySaba Mahmood is associate professor of anthropology at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association: Victoria Schuck Award 2005. Runner-up for Albert Hourani Book Award 2005.
- Author(s)Saba Mahmood
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.