All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionWith a unique focus on policymaking and politics, the sixth edition continues its strong emphasis on accountability and continues to expand its coverage on performance and ethics. This text remains reader-friendly and engaging with topics ranging from gun laws in Nashville, to StateStat in Maryland, to the use of Twitter by Newark's mayor to improve service delivery.
- Author BiographyDonald F. Kettl is Dean of the School of Public Policy at the University of Maryland and a nonresident senior fellow at the Brookings Institution. Prior to his appointment, he was the Robert A. Fox Leadership Professor at the University of Pennsylvania and Professor of Political Science. Kettl is the author of numerous books, including The Next Government of the United States: Why Our Institutions Fail Us and How to Fix Them, The Global Public Management Revolution, and Leadership at the Fed. Kettl has twice won the Louis Brownlow Award for the best book in public administration, for The Transformation of Governance: Public Administration for Twenty-first Century America in 2003 and System under Stress: Homeland Security and American Politics in 2005. In 2008, he was awarded the John Gaus Award of the American Political Science Association for lifetime contributions to the scholarship in the joint tradition of political science and public administration. Kettl has consulted broadly for government organizations and is a regular columnist for Governing magazine.
- Author(s)Donald F. Kettl
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.