Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative exploration of ways of thinking about and doing politics that presents a challenge to liberal assumptions. The author tackles four key areas in contemporary politics which work at 'the edges of liberalism': difference, populism, revolution and agitation.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Arditi is a Professor of Political Theory at the National University of Mexico. He is the author of Polemicization (EUP, 1999) and editor of Fidelity to the Disagreement: Jacques Ranciere and Politics (2006). He is co-editor (with Jeremy Valentine) of Edinburgh University Press's 'Taking on the Political' series.
- Author(s)Benjamin Arditi
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight211 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.