All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a view of how Britain made a peaceful transition to representative democracy. This book attempts to take the reader into the minds of the politicians of the day. It presents an account of how Britain was transformed from a society governed by the landed gentry to one responsive to the pressures of the newly-industrialized masses.
- Author BiographyMichael Bentley is Professor of Modern History, University of St Andrews.
- Author(s)Michael Bentley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleBlackwell Classic Histories of England
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight662 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.