CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe classical doctrine of sovereignty is widely seen as totalitarian, producing external aggression and internal repression. This book attempts to challenge the trend in international relations scholarship - the common antipathy to sovereignty. It is suitable for students of political science, international relations, security studies, and others.
- Author BiographyChristopher J. Bickerton, St John's College, University of Oxford, UK. Philip Cunliffe, King's College London, UK. Alexander Gourevitch, Columbia University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUCL Press
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAlexander Gourevitch,Christopher Bickerton,Philip Cunliffe
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.