All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Plato through the nineteenth century, the West could draw on comprehensive political visions to guide government and society. This work contends that we have lost our foundational supports. It takes up the work of seven influential thinkers, each of whom attempted to construct a political solution to this problem.
- Author BiographyTracy B. Strong is distinguished professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of California, San Diego. He is a former editor of Political Theory and the author or editor of many books, including Friedrich Nietzsche and the Politics of Transfiguration, Jean-Jacques Rousseau and the Politics of the Ordinary, and The One and the Many: Ethical Pluralism in Contemporary Perspectives.
- Author(s)Tracy B. Strong
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note7 halftones
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.