CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated, this eighth edition brings together the most recent scholarship and data to provide readers with an accessible guide to assessing poll results.
- Author BiographyDr. Herb Asher is professor emeritus of political science at The Ohio State University and counselor to the university president. He previously served as special assistant to the university president for government relations and founding director of the John Glenn Institute for Public Service and Public Policy. He is frequently called upon as an expert political analyst by local and national media. Dr. Asher earned his degrees at Bucknell University (B.S. Mathematics) and the University of Michigan (M.A. & PH.D. in political science). Dr. Asher serves as faculty adviser to several student organizations, including the Undergraduate Student Government, the College Democrats, and two fraternities. He also serves on the Executive Committee and Board of Trustees of Hillel and formerly served as faculty adviser to the College Republicans. Dr. Asher is a former member and chair of the Ohio Ethics Commission and a member of the Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission. He is a member of the Board of Trustees of Community Research Partners, a former member of the Board of Trustees of the Columbus Metropolitan Club, and former president of the Ohio State University Faculty Club.
- Author(s)Herbert B. Asher
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/01/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Out-of-print date18/01/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.