All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £43.78
- £27.56Trending at £29.67
- £22.60Trending at £34.83
- £12.17Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on end-of-pipe treatment in the 1970s, that chemical manufacturers have increasingly implemented pollution prevention policies. This book presents systematic techniques for cost-effective pollution prevention, altering what has been an art that depends on experience and subjective opinion into a science rooted.
- Author BiographyDr. Mahmoud El-Halwagi is professor and holder of the McFerrin Professorship at the Artie McFerrin Department of Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University. He is internationally recognized for pioneering contributions in the principles and applications of process integration and sustainable design. He has served as a consultant to a wide variety of processing industries. He is a fellow of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) and is the recipient of prestigious research and educational awards including the American AIChE Sustainable Engineering Forum Research Excellence Award, the Celanese and the Fluor Distinguished Teaching Awards, and the US National Science Foundation's National Young Investigator Award.
- Author(s)Mahmoud M. El-Halwagi
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/1997
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.