All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Ricardo Tucceri
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- Series TitleEngineering Materials
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note111 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 168 p. 111 illus.
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of ContentsElectropolymerization of o-aminophenol on different electrode materials and in different electrolyte media.- Structure of electrochemically synthesized POAP films.- Characterization by IR spectroscopy.- Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM) measurements on POAP films electrodes.- POAP film electrodes characterized by their morphology and thickness.- Electrochromic properties of POAP film electrodes.- The redox process of POAP films studied by Raman spectroscopy.- Structural changes of POAP during its redox process studied by FTIR spectroscopy.- Ionic exchange at POAP films analyzed by Probe Bean Deflection.- Application of Electron Spin Resonance (ESR) to study POAP films.- Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS) applied to study the products of oxidation of OAP.- Comparison of POAP chemically and electrochemically synthesized.- Electropolymerization of 2-aminophenol to obtain insulating polymers.- Heterogeneous electron transport process at the electrode-poly(o-aminophenol) (POAP) film interface and the homogeneous charge transport process within the film.- The metal-POAP interface studied by interfacial resistance measurements.- The transport process of charged and neutral species across POAP films and the redox mediation at the POAP-solution interface.-Electrochemical degradation of POAP films.- Interactions of POAP with metal cations and metal microparticles.- Amperometric biosensors based on POAP.- POAP as a molecular imprinting material for sensor preparation.- POAP as electrochemical gas sensor.- Electrocatalytic activity of POAP and o-AP.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.