CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionForms of plural marriage, or polygamy, are practiced within most of the world's cultures and religions. This work examines and analyses historical and contemporary polygamy. It also outlines polygamy's place in anthropological theory and its sociocultural diversity in countries ranging from the USA and UK to Malaysia, India, and Tibet.
- Author BiographyMiriam Zeitzen is an independent scholar.
- Author(s)Miriam Koktvedgaard Zeitzen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.