All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the geometry processing pipeline based on polygonal meshes. This book introduces the fundamental concepts and discusses advanced techniques.
- Author BiographyLeif Kobbelt is a professor of Computer Graphics & Multimedia at RWTH Aachen University in Germany. Mario Botsch is a professor of Computer Science at Bielefeld University and leads the Computer Graphics & Geometry Processing Group. Mark Pauly is an assistant professor in the computer science department of ETH Zurich, Switzerland. Pierre Alliez is a researcher in Computer Science at INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, in the GEOMETRICA group. Bruno Lvy is a senior researcher in INRIA-NGE, and a member of the LORIA lab. He is the scientific head of the ALICE project team.
- Author(s)Bruno Levy,Leif Kobbelt,Mario Botsch,Mark Pauly,Pierre Alliez
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.