All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprehensively documents the many and varied ways that polyhedra have come to the fore throughout the development of mathematics.
- Author(s)Peter R. Cromwell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/1999
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 colour illus.
- Weight820 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.