Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1978
- Series TitlePolymer Science and Technology Series
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight950 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniel Klempner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
- Table Of ContentsAdvanced Polymer Alloys Containing Poly-Phosphonate Components.- An Approach to New Polymeric Materials via Blocks, Grafts, and Blends.- The Crystallization Behavior of Blends of Low Density Polyethylene and Poly(?-Caprolactone).- Elastomer Blends - Improved Strength Properties of Uncured Rubber Compounds.- Physical and Mechanical Properties and Morphology of Mixtures of High Impact Polystyrene with Homopolystyrene.- Rheoptical Studies of Blends of Poly(Styrene-B-Butadiene-B-Styrene) and Polystyrene.- Barrier and Surface Properties of Polyurethane-epoxy Interpenetrating Polymer Networks.- Novel Plastics and Elastomers from Castor Oil Based IPN's: A Review of an International Program.- Normal and Unusual Morphologies in Blends of AB-Crosslinked Polymers.- Block-Graft Copolymers by Grafting Pivalolactone to Polyisoprene and Polyisobutylene.- Graft Copolymers of Pivalolactone: Synthesis and Properties.- Physical Characterization of Pivalolactone Grafted Elastomers II. Orientation Behavior.- Syntheses of Block Copolymers by Ring-Opening Polymerization.- The Preparation of Styrene Block Copolymers from Macroradicals Produced in Viscous Media.- Phase Separation in Styrene- ? -Methyl Styrene Block Copolymers.- The Dependence of the Dynamic Mechanical Properties of Poly[(l, 4-Cyclohexane)Bismethylene Isophthalate]-b-Polycaprolactone Copolymers on Segment Size and Crystallinity.- Structure-Property Relationships of Polyurethanes Based on Toluene Diisocyanate.- Effect of Annealing on the Morphology and Properties of Thermoplastic Polyurethanes.- The Effect of Cross-linking on the Dynamic Mechanical Properties of an Incompatible, Segmented Polyurethane.- Interaction of Water with Hydrophilic Polyether Polyurethanes: DSC Studies of the Effects of Polyether Variations.- Some Recent Developments in Rubber Modified Polymers. Influence of Block and Graft Copolymers on Morphology and Properties.- Grafting Kinetics in the Case of Rubber Modified Polymers. ABS and HIPS Systems.- Thermal Graft Copolymerization of Styrene with Rubber I. Kinetics of Graft Copolymerization of Styrene with Polybutadiene.- Thermal Graft Copolymerization of Styrene with Rubber. II. Topochemistry of Styrene Copolymerization with Polybutadiene in Bulk and its Connection with High Impact Polystyrene Morphology.- Thermal Graft Copolymerization of Styrene with Rubber III. Temperature Regime Influence of Styrene Copolymerization with Polybutadiene on High Impact Polystyrene Morphology.- Thermal Graft Copolymerization of Styrene with Rubber IV. The Peculiarities of the Process of Producing High Impact Polystyrene by Means of Continuous Methods.- Grafting Isobutylene from SBR.- Synthesis and Characterization of Poly(Chloroprene-g-Isobutylene).- Kinetics and Mechanism of the Early Stages of Polymerization in the Styrene-Polybutadiene System.- Graft Copolymerization of Vinyl Monomers with Synthetic Rubbers in the Presence of Complexing Agents.- Viscoelastic Properties of Poly(ethylene-G-styrene).- Synthesis and Thermal Analytical Characterization of Chlorinated Poly-ethylene-g-styrene.- Photoassisted Modification of and Grafting to Polyethylene.- List of Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.