All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a close-up look at the creative processes of eleven acclaimed polymer clay artists. This title features 5 lessons with 16 guided projects so readers will gain an understanding of key polymer clay skills. It presents a front-row seat to the world of polymer clay art that challenges assumptions about methods, style, and collaboration.
- Author BiographyJudy Belcher has been creating jewellery for more than a decade. She has served as the president of the International Polymer Clay Association and teaches polymer clay workshops internationally. Tamara Honaman is the Media Content Manager for Fire Mountain Gems & Beads. She has also worked as the segment producer for the US television programme Beads, Baubles & Jewels.
- Author(s)Judy Belcher,Tamara L. Honaman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 250 photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.63Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.