All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers one of the most important aspects of fuel cell research and development from a number of different viewpoints, with various aspects of membrane electrode assemblies covered in detail, as well as durability and degradation issues.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note250 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight912 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFelix N. Buchi,Minoru Inaba,Thomas J. Schmidt
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.