All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a team of experts, this book is the first ever dedicated to fuel cell membranes. It covers a wide variety of topics ranging from large-scale membranes developed by industries to smaller ones developed in academic laboratories.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight835 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJavaid Zaidi,Takeshi Matsuura
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.