Polymer Physics: Applications to Molecular Association and Thermoreversible Gelation by Fumihiko Tanaka (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £124.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £58.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionBalancing theoretical descriptions with case studies and practical applications, this is a unified treatment of polymer association and thermoreversible gelation.
- Author BiographyFumihiko Tanaka is Professor in the Department of Polymer Chemistry at the Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University. Professor Tanaka has published extensively and his current research interests are in theoretical aspects of phase transitions in polymeric systems, polymer association and thermoreversible gelation.
- Author(s)Fumihiko Tanaka
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note185 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight950 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.