Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £12.17Trending at £12.38
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.42Trending at £8.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- Series TitleAdvances in Polymer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note21 Tables, black and white; 46 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 293 p. 46 illus.
- Weight527 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsConversion of chemical into mechanical energy by synthetic polymers (chemomechanical systems).- Transient relaxation mechanisms in elongated melts and rubbers investigated by small angle neutron scattering.- Phase relations and miscibility in polymer blends containing copolymers.- ESR application to polymer physics.- ESR studies on radical polymerization.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.