Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionHelps in understanding cryogenic properties in order to comprehend the room temperature properties of polymers. This book describes the necessary modifications for polymers and their applications to the most important thermal, mechanical, and dielectric properties. It is useful for students, scientists, and lecturers, in the area of polymers.
- Author(s)Gunther Hartwig
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/01/1995
- Series TitleThe International Cryogenics Monograph Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1720 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.