Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- Series TitleAdvances in Polymer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number121
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 Tables, black and white; VII, 165 p.
- Weight278 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsEnzymatic polymerization and oligomerization.- Soluble polymer supports for liquid-phase synthesis.- Polymers containing disulfide, tetrasulfide, diselenide and ditelluride linkages in the main chain.- Thermal discoloration chemistry of styrene-co-acrylonitrile.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.