Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.44Trending at £16.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.93
- £7.49Trending at £12.94
- £11.27Trending at £12.05
- £20.22Trending at £24.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.90
- £28.30Trending at £32.39
About this product
- DescriptionCovers important techniques for polymer synthesis and characterization, and provides newcomers with a comprehensive introduction to the basic principles of highlighted techniques. This book serves as a useful resource for industrial technicians and researchers in polymer chemistry and physics, material science, and analytical chemistry.
- Author BiographyDr. Stanley R. Sandler won the R&D 100 Award offered by the industry in 1990 for a significant commercial process to prepare an important organic intermediate. In addition to this honor, he has over 100 publications involving patents, books, an encyclopedia article, several journal articles, and he is currently a referee for several journals. Sandler received his Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from Penn State University. Wolf Karo was a winner of the Westinghouse Science Talent Search. He holds a number of patents, and has been active in developing applications of monodispersed microspheres in diagnostic testing and other areas of biotechnology. Karo received his Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from Cornell University.
- Author(s)Eli M. Pearce,Jo Anne Bonesteel,Stanley Robert Sandler,Wolf Karo
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/1998
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight680 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.