All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the growing body of evidence indicating that surveillance mechanisms that prevent polyploidization are frequently perturbed in cancers. Leaders in the field contribute an expert overview on subjects relating to polyploidization and cancer.
- Author BiographyRandy Y.C. Poon is a professor of Biochemistry at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He was educated at Tonbridge School and received his Master of Arts degree from St. Catharine's College at the University of Cambridge. He then studied for a Doctor of Philosophy degree at the University of Cambridge and Cancer Research UK with Tim Hunt, FR S. Dr. Poon conducted postdoctoral training at the Salk Institute with Tony Hunter, FR S. Dr. Poon is a member of Editorial Board of numerous international journals, including the Biochemical Journal and Cancer Biology and Therapy. His research interests focus on understanding the molecular basis of cell cycle control in normal and cancer cells.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number676
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; XV, 151 p.
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byRandy Y.C. Poon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.