Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 1, Structure and Morphology, deals with polymorphism in polypropylene homo- and copolymers, where molecular and supermolecular structures are covered, and the processing-induced structure development of polypropylene, showing the interrelation between the processing-induced morphology and mechanical performance.
- PublisherChapman and Hall
- Date of Publication31/12/1994
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChapman and Hall
- Content NoteXV, 351 p.
- Weight1530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJozsef Karger-Kocsis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.