All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.51
- £14.95Trending at £15.14
- £19.38Trending at £19.64
- £11.21Trending at £12.98
- £7.88Trending at £9.92
- £9.57Trending at £12.91
- £9.45Trending at £10.25
About this product
- DescriptionBecause those organisms live in water, the major environ- mental concern within the culture system is water quality. Water supplies for aquaculture systems may naturally be oflow quality or polluted by human activity, but in most instances, the primary reason for water quality impairment is the culture activity itself.
- Author(s)C. S. Tucker,Claude E. Boyd
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXV, 700 p.
- Weight1086 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.