All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho wouldn't want to see or be seen frolicking poolside with Mick Jagger, Naomi Campbell, and Uma Thurman on the Cote d'Azur?
- Author BiographyJohnny Pigozzi was born in Paris in 1952. He attended Harvard University, where he studied film and photography. After graduating, he worked in film and television. He began keeping a visual journal of his friends, family, travels, and surroundings in the 1960s. The first solo exhibition of his photography was at Musee d'Art Moderne, Paris, and his photographs have since been exhibited worldwide. He is the author of four books: Journal of the Seventies, Living Feet, A Short Visit to Planet Earth, and his most recent monograph, Catalogue Deraisonne.
- Author(s)Johnny Pigozzi
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication07/05/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note125 colour and balck and white photographs
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.06
- £17.75Trending at £25.11
- £13.36Trending at £20.64
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £12.18Trending at £18.07
- £8.44Trending at £8.97
- £14.53Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.