All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed history of the development and implementation of Medicaid, from the program's beginning in 1965.
- Author BiographyJonathan Engel is Associate Professor and Chair of Public and Healthcare Administration at Seton Hall University.
- Author(s)Jonathan Engel
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.