All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical clientelism is a term used to characterise the contemporary relationships between political elites and the poor in Latin America in which goods and services are traded for political favours. This title presents the ethnography of urban clientelism ever carried out in Argentina.
- Author BiographyJavier Auyero is Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long Professor of Latin American Sociology at the University of Texas, Austin.
- Author(s)Javier Auyero
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note1 table, 2 figures
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £17.05
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.48Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £10.02
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.