Consider these sponsored items
- £11.21Was:£13.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* This revised and updated paperback includes a new preface, examples, and epilogue will place this paperback in the context of current events * A fascinating and sometimes scary insider's account that reveals what can and does go wrong when U.S.
- Author BiographyPAUL MIDLER has over twenty years of experience related to Asia, and in his manufacturing career, he has worked directly with hundreds of Chinese suppliers in a broad range of industries. He holds an MBA from the Wharton School of Business and a master's in international studies from the University of Pennsylvania's Lauder Institute. Poorly Made in China is his first book.
- Author(s)Paul Midler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.62
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.