All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.42Was:£13.99Free postage
- £10.96Was:£13.99Free postage
About this product
- Description* This revised and updated paperback includes a new preface, examples, and epilogue will place this paperback in the context of current events * A fascinating and sometimes scary insider's account that reveals what can and does go wrong when U.S.
- Author BiographyPAUL MIDLER has over twenty years of experience related to Asia, and in his manufacturing career, he has worked directly with hundreds of Chinese suppliers in a broad range of industries. He holds an MBA from the Wharton School of Business and a master's in international studies from the University of Pennsylvania's Lauder Institute. Poorly Made in China is his first book.
- Author(s)Paul Midler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight338 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.