About this product
- DescriptionPOP!: Design, Culture, Fashion 1955-1976 explores the impact of music, art and personality on the development of the design and fashion of the times.
- Author BiographyGeoff Rayner and Richard Chamberlain are experts in post-war design, specialising in the history of textiles. They have curated a number of exhibitions, and written (with Annamarie Stapleton) several books most recently 'Artists' Textiles 1945-76' published by Antique Collectors' Club.
- Author(s)Annamarie Stapleton,Geoffrey Rayner,Richard Chamberlain
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Editions
- Content Note230 Colour
- Weight1938 g
- Width246 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.