All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.45Trending at £9.05
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander III was one of the most important popes of the Middle Ages. His papacy (1159-81) marked a significant watershed in the history of the Western Church and Society. Alexander made many contributions to the law of the Church that had a major impact on Western society, notably on marriage. This title presents a reassessment of his papacy.
- Author BiographyPeter D. Clarke is Reader in Medieval History, University of Southampton, UK; Anne J. Duggan is Emeritus Professor of Medieval History at King's College London, UK.
- Author(s)Professor Anne J. Duggan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleChurch, Faith and Culture in the Medieval West
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 1 colour illustration
- Weight996 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byProfessor Peter D. Clarke
- Series Edited byDr. Brenda Bolton,Professor Anne J. Duggan,Dr. Damian J. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.