All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a translation of one of the most important texts in the native languages of the Americas, Popol Vuh: The Mayan Book of the Dawn of Life . This edition features with newly deciphered hieroglyphics that show the deep roots of the Popol Vuh in Mayan culture.
- Author BiographyDennis Tedlock is McNulty Professor of English and Research Professor of Anthropology at the State University of New York at Buffalo. He is the coeditor of American Anthropologist and the author of several books.
- Author(s)Dennis Tedlock
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/1996
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Noteb&w photographs, line drawings, maps
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.