All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series that looks at the changes that have occurred in Britain over the last 60 years.
- Author BiographyNeil Tonge is an experienced writer of children's non-fiction, with a particular interest in history. As an experienced teacher of 22 years, Neil escaped into the semi-retirement of advisory and inspection work. Firmly wedded to the idea that children need to understand that learning is fun, Neil has produced a wide range of information and activity books for children from six to sixteen and beyond. His book 'Terrible Tudors' was voted second most popular book of 2000 and it was featured on Blue Peter.
- Author(s)Neil Tonge,Stewart Ross
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleBritain Since 1948
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date15/03/2012
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight394 g
- Width225 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine278 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.