All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the underpinning theory and practice ideas on Popular Education for students and practitioners of youth and community development work.
- Author BiographyRod Purcell teaches social and cultural theory on community development courses at the University of Glasgow. Previously he worked as a neighbourhood community worker, practice teacher of social and community work, trainer and community development consultant. Other roles have included chair of the UK Federation for Community Development Learning. Dave Beck teaches community development and radical educational approaches at the University of Glasgow. He practiced as a community development worker in Nottingham and developed community based learning programmes both in the voluntary and Further Education sectors.
- Author(s)David Beck,Rod Purcell
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEmpowering Youth and Community Work Practiceylm Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Weight293 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.