All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis illuminating book offers readers a critical opportunity to reflect on our continuing ideological struggles by examining popular books that have made a difference in educational discourse. The editor has specifically selected key books on social and educational controversies that speak to wide audiences.
- Author BiographyJoseph L. DeVitis is a past president of the American Educational Studies Association (AESA), the Council of Learned Societies in Education, and the Society of Professors of Education. Two of his books have received Choice awards from the American Library Association and three have earned AESA Critics' Choice awards as outstanding books of the year.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight800 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Edited byJoseph L. DeVitis
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.