Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.42Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.33
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Ken Gelder offers an account of popular fiction as a distinctive literary and cultural field, tied directly to the logics and practices of entertainment and industry.
- Author BiographyKen Gelder is a Reader in English at the University of Melbourne, Australia. His books include Reading the Vampire (Routledge 1994) and, with Jane M. Jacobs, Uncanny Australia: Sacredness and Identity in a Postcolonial Nation (Melbourne University Press, 1998). He is co-editor of The Subcultures Reader (1997) and editor of The Horror Reader (2000), both published by Routledge.
- Author(s)Ken Gelder
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2004
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.