All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible introduction to the study of popular music, this book takes a schematic approach to a range of popular music genres, and examines them in terms of their antecedents, histories, visual aesthetics and socio-political contexts.
- Author BiographyStuart Borthwick is a lecturer at Liverpool John Moores University. Ron Moy is a lecturer at Liverpool John Moores University. For the past ten years, he has devoted himself to the delivery of a range of undergraduate courses, and now runs a degree programme in Popular Music Studies.
- Author(s)Ron Moy,Stuart Borthwick
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight383 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £32.07Trending at £44.99
- £29.05Trending at £41.65
- £36.54Trending at £71.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.