All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores some of the key features of popular politics and resistance before and after 1994. It looks at continuities and changes in the forms of struggle and ideologies involved, as well as the significance of post-apartheid grassroots politics.
- Author BiographyWilliam Beinart is Rhodes Professor of Race Relations and Director of Graduate Studies at the African Studies Centre, St Anthony's College, Oxford University. Marcelle C. Dawson is a Senior Researcher associated with the South African Research Chair in Social Change at the University of Johannesburg.
- PublisherWits University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintWits University Press
- Out-of-print date30/06/2016
- Weight520000 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byMarcelle C. Dawson,William Beinart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.