Popular Politics in the Making of the Modern Middle East by John Chalcraft (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.99+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA ground-breaking account of popular protest in the Middle East and North Africa from the eighteenth century to the present.
- Author BiographyJohn Chalcraft is an Associate Professor in the Department of Government at the London School of Economics and Political Science. His publications include The Invisible Cage: Syrian Workers in Lebanon (2009) and Counterhegemony in the Colony and Postcolony (co-edited with Yaseen Noorani, 2007).
- Author(s)John Chalcraft
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 maps
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.