All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionShines a light on the often under-emphasised unarmed and peaceful protest movements in Palestine
- Author BiographyMarwan Darweish is Principal Lecturer in Peace Studies at the Centre for Trust, Peace and Social Relations at Coventry University. He has extensive experience in conflict transformation and peacebuilding across the Middle East region and internationally. He co-edited Peacebuilding and Reconciliation: Contemporary themes and challenges (Pluto 2012). Andrew Rigby is Emeritus Professor of Peace Studies, Coventry University where he was the founding director of the Centre for Peace & Reconciliation Studies. He is the author of 14 books covering various aspects of nonviolent theory and practice, uncluding Justice and Reconciliation: After the Violence (Lynne Rienner Publishers, 2001).
- Author(s)Andrew Rigby,Marwan Darweish
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.