Popular Television Drama: Critical Perspectives by Manchester University Press (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.13+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.26Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that examine landmark popular television drama from the last forty years, from 'Doctor Who' to 'The Office'. Contributors focus on programmes across the range of popular genres, from sitcoms to science fiction, gothic horror and children's drama -- .
- Author BiographyJonathan Bignell is Reader in Television and Film in the Department of Film, Theatre and Television at the University of Reading. Stephen Lacey is Principal Lecturer in the Department of Contemporary Arts at Manchester Metropolitan University -- .
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2005
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJonathan Bignell,Stephen Lacey
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.