All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates Haldane's social and political background, as well as his scientific creativity and accomplishments.
- Author BiographyKrishna Dronamraju is an Indian-born geneticist and President of the Foundation for Genetic Research in Houston, Texas. Dr. Dronamraju completed his PhD from Indian Statistical Institute in Calcutta under the guidance of JBS Haldane. Dronamraju also completed advanced training at University College London and Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, as well as a postdoctoral fellowship in genetics at the University of Alberta.
- Author(s)Krishna Dronamraju
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2017
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note24
- Weight704 g
- Width163 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.42
- £7.91Trending at £8.75
- £28.58Trending at £31.49
- £16.64Trending at £17.60
- £71.47Trending at £106.34
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.