CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £3.92Trending at £4.16
- £17.95Trending at £19.00
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £32.15Trending at £49.98
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the popularization of science in countries on the margins of Europe. This work analyzes a variety of scientific genres and forums for presenting science in the public sphere, including botany and women, scientific theatres, national and international exhibitions, popular medicine and astronomy and genetics in the press.
- Author BiographyDr Faidra Papanelopoulou is based at the University of Athens, Greece. Dr AgustA- Nieto-Galan is based at Universitat AutA^2noma de Barcelona, Spain. Dr Enrique Perdiguero is based at the Miguel HernA!ndez University, Spain.
- Author(s)Faidra Papanelopoulou
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2009
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleScience, Technology and Culture, 1700-1945
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 18 b&w illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAgusti Nieto-Galan,Enrique Perdiguero
- Series Edited byDr. Ernst Hamm,Dr. Robert M. Brain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.