Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis study creates a holistic research base by looking at the demographics of the ageing population and reviewing existing studies.
- Author BiographyG. Giridhar is former Director, UNFPA - CST, Bangkok and UNFPA Representative in Thailand. K. M. Sathyanarayana is National Programme Officer, Population and Development, United Nations Population Fund, New Delhi. Sanjay Kumar is National Programme Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation, United Nations Population Fund, New Delhi. K. S. James is a Professor at the Population Research Centre, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore. Moneer Alam is Professor of Economic Demography, Population Research Centre, Institute of Economic Growth, New Delhi.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byG. Giridhar,K. M. Sathyanarayana,K.S. James,Moneer Alam,Sanjay Kumar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.