All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on examples from across the social sciences, this book offers the information you need to know to plan, implement, and analyze the results of population-based survey experiments. Suitable for social scientists across the disciplines, it reexamines issues of internal and external validity.
- Author BiographyDiana C. Mutz is the Samuel A. Stouffer Professor of Political Science and Communication at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Diana C. Mutz
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note5 tables.
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.