All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes theories of mutation pathogen systems showing critical fluctuations, as a paradigmatic example of an application of the mathematics of critical phenomena to the life sciences. This book enables the reader to understand the implications and future impact of these findings.
- Author(s)Nico Stollenwerk,Vincent Jansen
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.