CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.86
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.70Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.83
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionAims to provide a step-by-step guide through the issues associated with the methods of producing population estimates and projections. The book is grounded in the methods and procedures of demography, but aimed at the everyday user of population estimates and projections.
- Author BiographyJAMES C. RAYMONDO is Associate Professor of Sociology and Chairman of the Division of Social Sciences at Union College in Barbourville, Kentucky. He has published scholarly articles on issues in the study of population, and worked previously as a demographer, producing population projections at the state, county, and metropolitan levels for the state of Alabama.
- Author(s)James C. Raymondo
- Date of Publication23/06/1992
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.